Kon'nichiwa

helo!!! welcome to my blog.. ^^ take a look at my blog... BORING isn't it.... haha... actually, i don 't like writing too much... but i will try to make my blog more interesting... if u guyz have an idea for making my blog more interesting, pls tell me..... ^^.. need your help XP... that 's all thx for reading.... SAIYONARA

ABOUT ME

My photo
KONICHIWA!! firstly, i would like to thank u for visiting this blog.. I'm Haikal.. was born on 19th of July 1994.. i live in a small family.. my father, mother, me n younger bro.. my hobby?? play games with my father,hanging out with frens, chatting,play the violin,wrestling with my younger bro, watch anime , korean (k pop) XP, cinema ^^ my ambition?? uhmm..to be a chemist or maybe an accountant.. that' s all ^^.. TQ... SARANGHAE ^^

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ^^

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ^^

Saturday, November 26, 2011

NATURE


nature....
air, earth, water and life...
despite our greatness
too often
we waste
we fight
we breed heedlessly
and are too self-centered and short sighted....
Earth is so large
that even if humans destroy em
plus most other life forms
there will still be nature....

nature had sacrificed for us....
unfortunately....
ppl who is not responsible...
put the nature as if in hell...
they destroyed the tress
disturbing the ecosystem
humans....
why???
why???
why are u so cruel towards NATURE...
leave them alone...
PLEASE!!!

LETS US SUPPORT THE NATURE...!!!
BEFORE...
IT'S TOO LATE...