Kon'nichiwa

helo!!! welcome to my blog.. ^^ take a look at my blog... BORING isn't it.... haha... actually, i don 't like writing too much... but i will try to make my blog more interesting... if u guyz have an idea for making my blog more interesting, pls tell me..... ^^.. need your help XP... that 's all thx for reading.... SAIYONARA

ABOUT ME

My photo
KONICHIWA!! firstly, i would like to thank u for visiting this blog.. I'm Haikal.. was born on 19th of July 1994.. i live in a small family.. my father, mother, me n younger bro.. my hobby?? play games with my father,hanging out with frens, chatting,play the violin,wrestling with my younger bro, watch anime , korean (k pop) XP, cinema ^^ my ambition?? uhmm..to be a chemist or maybe an accountant.. that' s all ^^.. TQ... SARANGHAE ^^

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ^^

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ^^

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A GAME HAD TAUGHT ME


SKYRIM
sound silly isn't it??
but it's true..
actually, i never play this game before...
but watching the gameplay, it had given me the idea of the way of life in our previous century
how they survive...
i know all the magic in the game doesn't really exist
but i like the way they hunt the animals just to keep survive
using their creativity and wisdom
they are able to cr8 new kinds of weapon to improve their chances to survive
i really want to buy that game...
not just that, all of their soundtracks really makes me had a goosebumps
now this is what we called a genius creation in game industry
my last word...
<3 u SKYRIM