Kon'nichiwa

helo!!! welcome to my blog.. ^^ take a look at my blog... BORING isn't it.... haha... actually, i don 't like writing too much... but i will try to make my blog more interesting... if u guyz have an idea for making my blog more interesting, pls tell me..... ^^.. need your help XP... that 's all thx for reading.... SAIYONARA

ABOUT ME

My photo
KONICHIWA!! firstly, i would like to thank u for visiting this blog.. I'm Haikal.. was born on 19th of July 1994.. i live in a small family.. my father, mother, me n younger bro.. my hobby?? play games with my father,hanging out with frens, chatting,play the violin,wrestling with my younger bro, watch anime , korean (k pop) XP, cinema ^^ my ambition?? uhmm..to be a chemist or maybe an accountant.. that' s all ^^.. TQ... SARANGHAE ^^

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ^^

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ^^

Saturday, September 22, 2012

LIFE GOES ON

hi guys... it's been a long time since i did not write on my blog
now, i am studying at UITM LENDU which is located in MELAKA
the course that i am taking now is accountancy...
i still remembered the first 3 weeks i entered UITM, damn it... it was as if in HELL
my time was packed with programs either in the faculty and college...
i did not get enough sleep, i consume less food and did not followed the balanced diet XP
but after some time, i already get used to it...
finding friends is important when you enter the university
 because with friends you can gain the connection and stay up-to-date in the university
i assume some of you already experienced it right?? :D
i think that is all from now...
i am looking forward to keep updating my blog...

-remember guys-
we are born from different status, but we have the same pride... so, let us respect each other and maintain peace on this world