Kon'nichiwa

helo!!! welcome to my blog.. ^^ take a look at my blog... BORING isn't it.... haha... actually, i don 't like writing too much... but i will try to make my blog more interesting... if u guyz have an idea for making my blog more interesting, pls tell me..... ^^.. need your help XP... that 's all thx for reading.... SAIYONARA

ABOUT ME

My photo
KONICHIWA!! firstly, i would like to thank u for visiting this blog.. I'm Haikal.. was born on 19th of July 1994.. i live in a small family.. my father, mother, me n younger bro.. my hobby?? play games with my father,hanging out with frens, chatting,play the violin,wrestling with my younger bro, watch anime , korean (k pop) XP, cinema ^^ my ambition?? uhmm..to be a chemist or maybe an accountant.. that' s all ^^.. TQ... SARANGHAE ^^

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ^^

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ^^

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

BACK TO COLLEGE

i am back
from my primary home
to my secondary home
well
life here sure is different
final exam is just around the corner
insyaallah, i will try my best to pass the exam with flying colours
PAPA... MAMA... DAR...
pray for me
not just me
to all my friends too
i promise you
i will get dean list for this sem
i will prove to those who are underestimate my ability to success
the fire in me is just about to light up
and i will maintain it until the last day of the final exam

-kal-
25/9/2012
6.20 pm

P.S. just woke up from bed HAHAHA