Kon'nichiwa

helo!!! welcome to my blog.. ^^ take a look at my blog... BORING isn't it.... haha... actually, i don 't like writing too much... but i will try to make my blog more interesting... if u guyz have an idea for making my blog more interesting, pls tell me..... ^^.. need your help XP... that 's all thx for reading.... SAIYONARA

ABOUT ME

My photo
KONICHIWA!! firstly, i would like to thank u for visiting this blog.. I'm Haikal.. was born on 19th of July 1994.. i live in a small family.. my father, mother, me n younger bro.. my hobby?? play games with my father,hanging out with frens, chatting,play the violin,wrestling with my younger bro, watch anime , korean (k pop) XP, cinema ^^ my ambition?? uhmm..to be a chemist or maybe an accountant.. that' s all ^^.. TQ... SARANGHAE ^^

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ^^

FOLLOW THIS BLOG ^^

Monday, September 24, 2012
























what is wrong with me??
u know what?? u made me for missing you every seconds in my life...
i miss everything about u...
ur eyes
ur smile
ur tears
ur laugh
i wish i could spend more time with u
we build a castle in the air
just the two of us
binding our relationship together
spreading our <3 horizon="horizon" p="p" the="the" through="through">making poems as wonderful as the sonnet 18
 you
only 3 words for u
but, on second taught
5 words
5 words for u
I MISS YOU SO MUCH....

-kal-
not copyrighted... just a spontaneous typing that popped out from the head